HOW DO SCIENTOLOGISTS VIEW LIFE?
As a game. A game in which everyone can win and no one need lose. Scientologists are optimistic about life and believe there is hope for a saner world and better civilization and are actively doing all they can to achieve this.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Background and Basic Principles
- Scientology Beliefs
- Scientology Founder
- What Scientology Does for the Individual
- Scientology and Dianetics Books
- Scientology and Dianetics Training Services
- Scientology and Dianetics Auditing
- Operating Thetan
- Scientology Ministers
- Inside a Church of Scientology
Scientology Attitudes and Practices
- How do Scientologists view life?
- What moral codes do Scientologists live by?
- What is Scientology’s view on drugs and medicine?
- Do Scientologists use medical doctors?
- Are there any special dietary laws or rules against smoking or drinking in Scientology?
- Are there many young people on staff in Scientology?
- In Scientology does one have to sacrifice one’s individuality?
- What benefits can one get from Scientology?
- What is Scientology’s system of ethics?
- What does “clear the planet” mean?
- What does "Suppressive Person" mean?
- What is disconnection?
- Does Scientology engage in brainwashing or mind control?
- Does Scientology actively proselytize for new members?
- Does one really need Scientology to do well in life?
- Does one have to believe in Scientology?
- Why do Scientologists sometimes seem so intent on what they are doing?
- What is Scientology’s position on birth control and abortion?
- Scientology and Other Practices
- The Organization of Scientology
- Church Management
- Religious Technology Center
- Church of Spiritual Technology
- Church Funding
- Scientology in Society